Article 1 (Purpose)
These terms and conditions apply to members recruited (hereinafter referred to as "members") on the website (hereinafter referred to as "this website") operated by ISHIYA Co., Ltd. and ISHIYA Trading Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "ISHIYA"). ), ISHIYA establishes the conditions for using the services provided through this website.
Article 2 (Enrollment/Withdrawal)
- Those who wish to register as a member shall apply for membership registration in accordance with the registration procedures stipulated on this website after agreeing to the contents of this agreement.
- Membership registration procedures shall be completed upon ISHIYA's approval of the application in the preceding paragraph, and the member shall acquire membership.
However, if any of the following apply, we may not approve your application for membership registration, or even after approval, we may cancel your approval.
(1) If there is an omission or false statement in the application contents
(2) In addition, when ISHIYA determines that it is inappropriate as a member
- Members may withdraw from membership at any time according to the procedures stipulated by ISHIYA on this website.
Article 3 (Member ID and Password)
- The member ID shall be the e-mail address registered by the member himself/herself.
- Members may not transfer or lend their member IDs and passwords to third parties.
- Members shall, at their own responsibility, manage their member IDs and passwords so that they are not leaked to third parties.
- ISHIYA shall not be held responsible for any damages to members due to negligence in the use or management of IDs and passwords by members, or use by third parties.
Article 4 (Handling of member information)
Article 5 (Change of member information)
If there is any change in the registered information, the member shall promptly change it via the member page.
Article 6 (Prohibitions)
Members shall not engage in any of the following acts when using the Service.
- The following acts against ISHIYA, other members or third parties
(1) Acts that infringe intellectual property rights such as copyrights and trademark rights;
(2) Slander or other acts of defamation
(3) Acts that infringe property, portrait rights, or privacy
(4) Acts that interfere with business
(5) Acts that cause disadvantage or damage
- Acts contrary to public order and morals
- Acts that interfere with the operation of this service
- Acts of illegally using IDs or passwords
- Transmission or writing of harmful computer programs, etc.
- Acts that violate or may violate laws and regulations
- Other acts that ISHIYA deems inappropriate
Article 7 (Modification, Suspension, Suspension, and Modification of Contents of the Service)
- If ISHIYA deems it necessary for this service, it may make necessary changes, additions, and abolition without prior notice to members.
- ISHIYA may suspend all or part of this site without prior notice or approval in the following cases.
(1) When performing regular and emergency maintenance of this site, or when changing specifications
(2) When a natural disaster or other emergency occurs or is likely to occur, making it difficult to operate this site.
(3) When it is determined that it is necessary to suspend operation of this site due to operational or technical reasons.
(4) Other cases where ISHIYA deems it unavoidable.
- ISHIYA shall not be held responsible for any damages incurred by members due to the suspension of operation of this website pursuant to the provisions of the preceding paragraph.
Article 8 (Suspension and Cancellation of Membership)
If a member violates Article 6, ISHIYA may suspend the use of the service or cancel membership without prior notice to the member.
Article 9 (Compensation for damages)
In the event that a member causes damage to ISHIYA due to an act in violation of these Terms, or an unfair or illegal act, ISHIYA shall be able to claim compensation for the damage suffered by ISHIYA from the member.
Article 10 (Disclaimer)
- ISHIYA shall not be obligated to compensate for any damages suffered by members due to the use of this service.
- ISHIYA shall not be liable for any damages suffered by members due to changes, interruptions, or suspensions of this service.
- ISHIYA shall not be held responsible for compensation in the event that registered or provided member information is lost or leaked due to reasons not attributable to ISHIYA.
Article 11 (Changes to Membership Terms)
ISHIYA may revise, add, change, or abolish these Terms without prior notice to members. In this case, the member shall be notified of the change on this website. If the member uses this site after that, the member is deemed to have accepted the changed contents.
Article 12 (Court of Jurisdiction)
If there is a need for litigation between a member and ISHIYA regarding this agreement, the Sapporo District Court shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdictional court of the first instance.
Effective April 5, 2011